tisdag 7 maj 2013

altanen, trädgården och en matglad typ...

Igår tillbringade jag hela dagen ute med div stök
för att Robin skulle få sova ut efter nattpasset.

Spolade av altanen med högtryckssprutan och Jenny kom förbi efter
sitt jobb och hjälpte mig med att bära fram utemöblerna från källaren.
Tack min lilla oxe , som högg tre stolar och bar upp så det blev bara en kvar till mig :))

 



 

Ser ju så torftigt ut utan blommor och grönt..
Men det kommer så småningom.

Jag gick två varv med blå korn och strödde ut över hela gräsmattan
både fram och bak och runt hela gården.
Får se om mossan ger med sig och kanske att maskrosorna blir övergödda och dör ut.
Hoppas kan man ju alltid

 





Idag var det lovat fint väder också , men just nu är det bara moln så långt ögat når
och regn..så jag vet inte jag om det liknar solen på väderkartan !??!

Hade annars tänk göra fint runt bodan för nu har ju alla snön runt där också tinat bort
liksom det som var kvar på baksidan av huset.

Får väl vänta lite och se...och under tiden kan jag ju hämta upp kycklingfiléer ur frysen för att tina upp
och göra middag av senare...Robin vill ju ha rejäla matlådor med sig när han jobbar.
JÖSSES vad han äter !!!
Han hade med sig spaghetti och köttfärssås i matlåda, MYCKET .
Vi åkte på ICA & köpte en
"räkubåtsmacka" också och dom är inte små , som en halv pain riche med div "gisch" i.
En drickyoughurt och mjölk och så en Coca Cola hade han med.
Det första han gör när han kommer hem är att be mig koka nudlar åt honom medans han duschar !??!

Nåväl..det är ju rätt slitsamt jobbet han gör så ...men ändå. :o/

Jamen..det var det om det.

Nu ska jag filura på vad jag kan hitta på idag.
Inne kan jag inte göra alltför mycket... så pojken får sova.

20 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Your mode of explaining everything in this article is truly good,
all be able to easily know it, Thanks a lot.

my web-site; Abercrombie France

Anonym sa...

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for rookie blog writers? I'd really
appreciate it.

Here is my web blog - Nike Air Jordan

Anonym sa...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post!
It's the little changes that will make the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!

my website ... Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonym sa...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I maintain such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

my webpage: Sac Guess Pas Cher

Anonym sa...

I have read so many content about the blogger lovers however this article
is really a fastidious article, keep it up.


My web-site; http://slc-wireless.com/air-max-pas-cher.html

Anonym sa...

I used to be able to find good info from your blog articles.


Also visit my page - Visit Website

Anonym sa...

I almost never leave comments, but after reading a ton of responses here "altanen, tr�dg�rden och en matglad typ...".
I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind.
Could it be only me or do some of the remarks come across like they
are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at
additional online sites, I'd like to follow you. Could you make a list of every one of all your social community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Here is my blog :: Michael Kors Bags

Anonym sa...

It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and
if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things
or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next
articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!


Look at my blog Sac A Main Guess

Anonym sa...

Hi, yup this post is truly good and I have learned lot of things
from it about blogging. thanks.

Feel free to visit my web page Nike Free 7.0

Anonym sa...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a
blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% certain.
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

My blog ... Wholesale Jerseys Cheap

Anonym sa...

Every weekend i used to go to see this web site, for the reason that i want enjoyment, as this this
web page conations really pleasant funny stuff too.

Also visit my web page; Michael Kors

Anonym sa...

Good day! I simply would like to give you a big thumbs up for your excellent info
you have here on this post. I will be returning to your website for more soon.


my webpage: Air Max :: ::

Anonym sa...

I believe this is among the such a lot significant information for me.

And i'm satisfied studying your article. However wanna commentary on some basic issues, The website taste is perfect, the articles is truly excellent : D. Just right job, cheers

Here is my site :: Wholesael NFL Jerseys (nysacpr.org)

Anonym sa...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment
is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!


My website :: Nike Air Max

Anonym sa...

You can definitely see your skills in the work you write.
The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who
are not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.


Also visit my homepage: LeBron 10 Shoes

Anonym sa...

Awesome post.

my homepage: Soldes Air Jordan [http://smu-fr.org/airjordanpascher.html]

Anonym sa...

Nice weblog here! Additionally your website lots up very
fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link on your host?
I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

My web page: Nike Blazers

Anonym sa...

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 25
foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.

My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is entirely off topic but I had
to share it with someone!

Feel free to surf to my weblog: Mulberry Outlet

Anonym sa...

I got this website from my friend who shared with me on the topic of this
web page and now this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative content at this time.


My weblog - Kevin Durant Shoes

Anonym sa...

Wow, this article is good, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I
am going to inform her.

Feel free to visit my webpage - extra resources